| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waiouru Mwd in January is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 79.7mm (3.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Waiouru Mwd January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Waiouru Mwd:
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) NNW
- Orautoha, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) WNW
- Karioi, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) W
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 30.5 kms (19 miles) W
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SSW
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) S
- Oxton, New Zealand - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) SW
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) S
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) S
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) NNE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NNE
- Marua, New Zealand - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) ESE
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) SE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Taoroa, New Zealand - 33.6 kms (20.9 miles) SE
- Cairnmuir Mangaweka, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SSE
- Ohingaiti, Mangamako, New Zealand - 45.3 kms (28.1 miles) S
- Te Parapara, New Zealand - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) SSE
- Apiti, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) SSE