Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Waiouru Mwd vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Waiouru Mwd vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Waiouru Mwd vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Waiouru Mwd vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Waiouru Mwd vs Vlore, Albania
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Yekaterinburg, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Bettles, Ak vs Clones
Westport Aero vs Ivano-Frankovsk
Hyderabad vs Sarny
Bikaner vs Vevay, In
- The distance between Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 13,861 km or 8,613 mi.
- To reach Waiouru Mwd in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 117.2° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Waiouru Mwd bearing 165.8° or SSE .
- Waiouru Mwd has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Waiouru Mwd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.4 °C (44°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.9 °C (37.6°F) less in Waiouru Mwd. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 783.2 mm (30.8 in) more which is equivalent to 783.2 l/m▓ (19.22 US gal/ft▓) or 7,832,000 l/ha (837,293 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.4° higher in Waiouru Mwd than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Waiouru Mwd relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Waiouru Mwd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Waiouru Mwd vs Genicesk, Ukraine
Waiouru Mwd vs Durban, South Africa
Waiouru Mwd vs Makurdi, Nigeria
Waiouru Mwd vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Alice Springs vs Vanguardia
Sapporo vs Chippewa Lake, Oh
El Arish vs Hendersonville, Nc
Reno, Nevada vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Waiouru Mwd vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiouru Mwd
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) NNW
- Orautoha, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) WNW
- Karioi, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) W
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 30.5 kms (19 miles) W
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SSW
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) S
- Oxton, New Zealand - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) SW
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) S
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) S
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) NNE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NNE
- Marua, New Zealand - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) ESE
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) SE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Taoroa, New Zealand - 33.6 kms (20.9 miles) SE
- Cairnmuir Mangaweka, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SSE
- Ohingaiti, Mangamako, New Zealand - 45.3 kms (28.1 miles) S
- Te Parapara, New Zealand - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) SSE
- Apiti, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo